Download Lockwatch – Thief Catcher for Android
Lockwatch email contains a stealth photo taken with front camera and also a map displaying the location of your phone.
Shield yourself from a stolen or lost phone by giving authorities with photo proof and a location of this burglar. Learn if your spouse or a work seeker is attempting to unlock your phone when you’re not around.
Lockwatch is a smart little program that secretly takes a photo with front camera when someone attempts to unlock your phone with the wrong code. The image of this intruder is then emailed to you together with their GPS location with no understanding.
The program has proven to capture countless thieves across the world, and has helped regain countless missing phones successfully.
Lockwatch Free Version Features:
- Requires a secret photo employing front camera when someone attempts to unlock your phone with the wrong code. The burglar won’t know they are being recorded.
- Very compact app (significantly less than 1 MB) without battery drain. It just runs when the wrong unlock code has been entered.
- Every unlock effort has to be at least 4 dots or digits otherwise it won’t register as an effort. Wait 10 or more seconds before inputting the proper code Lockwatch will drop the email.
Lockwatch Paid Version Features:
- Each of those extra features are available when you update to Lockwatch Premium from the program. This costs about $4 USD however you just have to buy this once.
- Send email when powered – When the burglar turns your phone off and turns it back when they’re home, you’ll be informed of the location.
- shoot numerous photos – Instead of only 1 photo, Lockwatch will shoot three photos approximately one second apart. This enhances your chances of obtaining a fantastic picture of the burglar.
- Record audio clip – Lockwatch can list a 20 second audio clip with the phone’s microphone. It does so whilst it’s taking photos and getting the GPS location.